Dental Examination Information
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a temporary subsidy program from the Federal Government designed to help low-income households connect to the Internet and stay connected during the COVID-19 crisis. Qualified households can receive a temporary monthly credit of up to $50/month (up to $75/month for customers in Tribal lands) toward their Internet service and leased Internet equipment until the program's funding runs out.
Low-cost, high-speed Internet access for qualified households.
Affordable Connectivity Program
If you are a Pennsylvanian who needs help accessing food, there are many resources available:
- Local food pantries: on.pa.gov/2Ue5aKV
- Meals for students: on.pa.gov/2y9TFgt
- Groceries for low-income households: on.pa.gov/3d03Zq3
- Food for women, infants, and children (WIC): Call 800-WIC-WINS or apply online on.pa.gov/3d04hgD
- Meals for older adults: Find your local aging agency and request meals on.pa.gov/2KHpIHo
- More information on COVID-19 resources for Pennsylvanians: pa.gov/covid-19